Friday, August 17, 2007

These boots are made for walking...

... and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk right over to you.

With fall coming up, everyone will need a pair of punk slouch boots. They go with everything ... under bootcut jeans, with cute babydoll dresses, over your favorite pair of skinny jeans, cuffed up or worn tall ... trust me, you need some!

And I have just the ones ... two pair actually! These fab slouch boots are vintage from the 80's and would love to come live with you.

Don't start your fall without them!


80's Slouch Boots

Go forth and be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these boots!!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Popping by to say 'Hi' (waves madly)
wow cool boots!!!

4:24 AM  
Blogger stilettoheights said...

I love that song, and I can;t wait for boot weather, to me there are only two seasons, strappy sandal season and boot weather.

5:35 AM  
Blogger please sir said...

Fun boots!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger SimplyGrove said...

Great boots!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home