Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Featured: Hot Vintage EYEWEAR

Vintage eyewear is hot!

Celebrities are always wearing - and preferring - vintage glasses and sunglasses. From Paris Hilton to the Olsen twins, vintage eyewear is always hot all the time. The best example of how hot vintage eyewear can be is the style queen herself, Miss Audrey Hepburn.

Look at vintage eyewear as an investment because it truly never goes out of style.

Check out Recy's selection here...



Tinted Aviators

Go with hot vintage eyewear this hot summer season. Be the talk of the town... exude a bit of mystique. And remember...

Go forth and be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobbypin Bandit said...

Fanciful Twist, me seester, has some excellent vintage glasses that i really want to steal from her. That first picture you have of Audrey Hepburn, I have a large vintage print of that exact photo hanging in my bedroom. She is my favorite!

9:08 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

So the one and ONLY time I paid a ton for shades(my husband buys pricey shades all the time)was for a pair of tortoise shell Mary McFadden shades that looked just like those worn by Holly,when I got home with them sure enough,Audrey was written(ever -so lightly on the side as the style. Naturally I lost them 2 months later. My hubs STILL has every expensive pair he ever bought. I now stick with the cheapies!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Tizzalicious said...

Ah, glasses like that always make me sad that I need prescription ones!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im in love with vintage sunglasses!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home