Sunday, August 12, 2007

Recy Vintage & Creations Blog

Dear Vintage Lovers & Friends,

I've decided to resurrect this blog, the blog that chronicles my place in the world of vintage fashion. On this blog, I will notify you all of new listings, sales, and I will extend special offers to you, my beloved blog readers, and I will also offer personal shopping services. So, if you have something that you have been looking for, let me know and I will keep an eye out for it!

Right now, I am offering 50% off on all my vintage CLOTHING items on Etsy. This sale will run on Etsy through Monday morning but as a special offer to my blog readers, anyone who leaves me a comment anytime this week can have 50% off (clothing items only). Just send me a convo through Etsy and let me know that you need a revised invoice. This of course includes the FABULOUS vintage lingerie items that I have listed in the post below.

Don't miss out and THANK YOU all for being a part of Recy Vintage & Creations!

xoxoxo,

Karen Beth

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, I love your vintage selections, so stylish. I really dig the bootie like shoes you have up on recy.etsy.com right now, too bad my feet are gigantic.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You need to get the Etsy Mini on your blog - direct feed to your shop! :-)

2:56 PM  
Blogger stilettoheights said...

yay.....glad to see you embracing your vintage love for the whole blogging world to see.

6:08 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to read your vintage adventures,I will linky-loo you!

2:54 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

I'm buying the green jacket.

Love your etsy shop!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home